The Sanford Lab is committed to fair and open competition, and does not respond to unsolicited sales calls. Let us know about the goods and services your company or business offers by completing the Vendor Registration form.
Interested in becoming a supplier to SDSTA?
Following these steps now will allow you to compete for all available opportunities:
- Step 1: Register with the System for Award Management (SAM) database. SDSTA uses the SAM database to identify small and disadvantaged business suppliers, and to ensure we are doing business with responsible vendors.
- Having trouble with SAM registration? The local Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) representatives are available to walk you through the registration process—just give them a call! Already registered with SAM? Skip to Step 2.
- Step 2: Enroll in E-Verify. SDSTA uses E-Verify to ensure the companies we work with maintain a legal workforce. Sole proprietors do not need to enroll in E-Verify—only businesses that hire employees. Already registered with E-Verify, or not required to enroll? Skip to Step 3.
- Step 3: Complete our supplier form to let us know more about your business, products or services. Already registered in our supplier database? Skip to Step 4.
- Step 4: Review current open contract opportunities on the right-hand menu, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Step 5: Submit a bid or quote for projects that fit your product line or capabilities.