We are excited at Sanford Lab to contribute to cutting-edge science by providing the best environment for experiments that require unique underground facilities. We are glad to work with you to get your experiment running. To begin the process of approval and installation, the following steps must be completed:
- Read the Experiment Implementation Program.
- Follow and complete all items in the Experiment Planning Statement.
- Complete the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), which references the Sanford Lab ESH Manual, and the waiver required for underground access
- Read the Publication Policy
- Contact the Sanford Lab Science Liaison Director