All proposals must follow these guidelines
We are excited at Sanford Lab to contribute to cutting-edge science by providing the best environment for experiments that require unique underground facilities. We are glad to work with you to get your experiment running. To begin the process of approval and installation, follow the steps in the order listed below:
- Read the Experiment Implementation Program.
- Read the Experiment Integration and Support document.
- Complete a draft of the Experiment Planning Statement describing your project.
- Contact the SURF Science Director.
- Complete the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU). The MOU references the SURF waiver required for underground access, the SURF ESH Manual and the SURF Publication Policy.