The SURF Foundation invites support for the advancement of underground science and its global impacts. Keeping with its mission, SURF develops resources to inspire future scientists, translates discovery to community audiences, creates spaces for collaboration and is now developing the Institute for Underground Science at SURF. The SURF Foundation fosters relationships to support these activities and provides opportunities for public contributions.
The SURF Foundation is managed by a volunteer Board of Directors. Through the Foundation, you can make your impact on the future – a future that is being studied and created right now. Any gift you make will be directly applied to the advancement of STEM, supporting research and curious minds.
Click here to make your contribution to the advancement of world-class science and inspiration for learning.
SURF Foundation Board of Directors
- Julie Olson — SURF Foundation Board Chairperson, Spearfish, SD
- Fred Romkema — SURF Foundation Vice Chairperson, Spearfish, SD
- Beth Massa — SURF Foundation Secretary/Treasurer, Rapid City, SD
- Linn Evans — SURF Foundation Board Member, Rapid City, SD
- Chris Fall — SURF Foundation Board Member, Arlington, VA
- Aurelia S. Giacometto — SURF Foundation Board Member, Washington, DC
- Adam Gollofon — SURF Foundation Board Member, Bozeman, MT
- Barbara Szczerbinska — SURF Foundation Board Member, Corpus Christi, TX
- Sandra Stash — SURF Foundation Board Member, Whitefish, MT
- Justin Varland — SURF Foundation Board Member, Bend, OR
- Bob Wilson — SURF Foundation Board Member, Fort Collins, CO
- Casey Peterson — SURF Foundation Board Member - Ex-Officio, Rapid City, SD
Please contact us at (605) 584-3110 if you wish to speak to a volunteer board member.
SURF Foundation Emeritus Board Members
- Dana Dykhouse — SURF Foundation Board Chairperson, Sioux Falls, SD
SURF Foundation Staff
SDSTA Executive Director
SURF Foundation Director
Contact by email